The original building was destroyed by fire Schutz Publishing House, “The Joker” (Emington’s Paper) published the first local four page paper on August 16, 1917. On December 10, 1917 this building was finished being built. The Joker was published until June 1, 1978. Present owner of this building is Tony Furlano. The last business was “Dirty Dawgs.” No Dawgs now…..could almost write a paper on this building!