This is where the Lower Hotel was located. In 1946, after World War II, the service men returned and needed a place to hold their meetings. They purchased this property and in 1947 built the American Legion Hall. Present Owner is Randy & Carrie Howland. Possible future location of all the museum artifacts of Emington. Emington has a lot of history. Stop in at Roadrunners Restaurant to see the murals on the walls of their downtown around the 1920s. The walls are an attraction!